Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia Hits Texas For Luke Campbell Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia Hits Texas For Luke Campbell Showdown

Ryan Garcia Arrives in Texas Photos Gallery - Fire meets ice on Saturday, January 2 as the explosive RYAN GARCIA will be looking to stamp his authority on the lightweight division against the battle-hardened Olympic gold medalist LUKE COOL HAND' CAMPBELL at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. Sean Garcia, Ryan's younger brother, will kick-off the evening's proceedings against Rene Marquez
    [Click Here To Read More]

Starting off the new year with a ****.

Pumped for this one.

Comment

Dude looks like he's about to go to school. He in no way looks like a boxer until fight night. I think he needs a tribal tat across his face. That might help.

Comment

Campbell is by far the biggest test for Garcia to date in pro. Campbell is a pretty good southpaw, durable, he's probably little bigger than Garcia. But Luke coming back from a defeat and hasn't boxed in a while.

I see undefeated ferocious youngster Garcia won by TKO in a good battle. His great confidence paired with his surprising power and speed of execution, will get the job done.

Comment

His wearing an LV backpack that’s major douche

Comment

Is Luke in Texas yet?? lol, hes going to be all sorts of lost come fight night like hes buddy Smith lol

I think if you want to be taken serious, you have to spent a few weeks acclimated to the region your fighting, thankfully Luke has a highlight reel KO face, eyes closed or wide open??, Ryan ain't that great yet maybe an upset, hopefully not we need more excitement in boxing and Ryan brings that attention

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              Is Luke in Texas yet?? lol, hes going to be all sorts of lost come fight night like hes buddy Smith lol

I think if you want to be taken serious, you have to spent a few weeks acclimated to the region your fighting, thankfully Luke has a highlight reel KO face, eyes closed or wide open??, Ryan ain't that great yet maybe an upset, hopefully not we need more excitement in boxing and Ryan brings that attention
              Texas? Get acclimated to Texas? First off, there ain't shift there. Go train in the Sahara, he'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                His wearing an LV backpack that’s major douche
                That looks like a 2000$ + Gucci backpack..

Comment

Wierd pics lol. But let’s go Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
                    Campbell is by far the biggest test for Garcia to date in pro. Campbell is a pretty good southpaw, durable, he's probably little bigger than Garcia. But Luke coming back from a defeat and hasn't boxed in a while.

I see undefeated ferocious youngster Garcia won by TKO in a good battle. His great confidence paired with his surprising power and speed of execution, will get the job done.
                    I wish this fight was under different circumstances now. Campbell has a built in excuse if Garcia wins since he contracted covid. He will say he wasnt fully recovered ect ect ect and that will diminish the win. I would like to see Garcia and Haney next and possibly Lopez and Tank. Then the winners fight. That is providing Garcia beats Campbell which I believe he will.

Comment

Working...
                    X