Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ioka: I Believe I've Earned Elite Status In The Boxing World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ioka: I Believe I've Earned Elite Status In The Boxing World

Kazuto Ioka's place in Japan's rich boxing history is secured, no matter what takes place this New Year's Eve. Of course, that won't prevent him from adding to a career on the verge of Hall of Fame consideration. The only male boxer from Japan to capture titles in four weight divisions, Ioka looks to prevent unbeaten countryman Kosei Tanaka from joining him on that list. The two collide this Thursday, live on TBS-Japan (and on ESPN platforms in Latin America markets) from Ota-City General Gymnasium in Tokyo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

who is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
      who is he?
      Japans first four weight world champion?

Comment

who is he?
        JAPANS first 4 weight world champion he is better than american and mexican champion.

Comment

who is he?
          Obviously some no name Jap bum. Now let's get back to important matters like sucking off Canelo or talking about exhibition fights or super fights that likely will never happen.

Comment

who is he?
            SMH you serious?

Comment

4 weight world champion and one of the youngest champions in history. Ioka is a first ballot HOFer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                4 weight world champion and one of the youngest champions in history. Ioka is a first ballot HOFer.
                Exactly, already a hall of famer, just a matter of adding some fine cherries to the magnificent sundae that is his career.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  Obviously some no name Jap bum. Now let's get back to important matters like sucking off Canelo or talking about exhibition fights or super fights that likely will never happen.
                  now your talking!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    SMH you serious?
                    i hope not

Comment

Working...
                    X