Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Says Whyte is Only Option, Was Impressed By Joshua's Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Povetkin Says Whyte is Only Option, Was Impressed By Joshua's Win

As previously reported, WBC interim-heavyweight champion Alexander Povetkin will be ready to fight by the early spring. Povetkin was in action back in August, when he knocked out Dillian Whyte in five rounds at Matchroom's Fight Camp in Brentwood.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Awesome what he desires to do in retirement - help kids b strong spiritually and physically!

Comment

"I would like to associate myself with children's sports."
      Would love to see Povetkin take over from Joe Wicks, doing online workouts aimed at kids. Could sort out some of the snowflake generation, lol

Comment

Always liked and respected Povetkin. Okay he had that whole drama with wilder, that’s true.

But outside the ring, Sasha is a stand up guy, who genuinely cares for others. Very respectful. True warrior. Tough tough man.

Comment

If only all boxers spoke in the gentlemanly manner that this guy does

Comment

Of course Whyte is the only Povetkin option they have a rematch clause same as Wilder v Fury 3 a contract is a contract if you don’t like it don’t sign it

Comment

His two last fights should be mega. I like Whyte for his bravery but I pray Povetkin wins the rematch so he can have a good cashout money against Joshua who will win the WBC belt

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
                His two last fights should be mega. I like Whyte for his bravery but I pray Povetkin wins the rematch so he can have a good cashout money against Joshua who will win the WBC belt

Joshua won’t rematch Povetkin he was roughed up and had his nose broke in the first fight and the now post Ruiz defeated gunshy AJ gets KOd by Sasha

Comment

Povetkin took his loss to AJ well I was impressed

Comment

Rematch clause is a joke for non title fight like this. Should never have been in there.

Typical of Eddie to force this type of 1 sided unfair clause into his contracts.

And People wonder why Eddie struggles to make fights happen.

Hopefully we will see the soles of whytes feet again, when he's laid out by the geriatric again

Comment

Working...
                    X