Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramirez: I Want Bivol, I Want Beterbiev, I Will Beat Them All At Light Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ramirez: I Want Bivol, I Want Beterbiev, I Will Beat Them All At Light Heavyweight

Having already lost nearly two years of his career due to inactivity and contract disputes, Gilberto Zurdo' Ramirez isn't interested in wasting any more time. The unbeaten former super middleweight titlist enjoyed a celebrated return two weeks ago, fighting for the first time since last April in scoring a 10th round knockout of Alfonso Lopez. Their bout topped an independently promoted Pay-Per-View event which was carried live by Fite TV, under Ramirez's own Zurdo Promotions banner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think so, Tim.

Comment

Would love to see him in those fights. Don't think it'll happen though

Comment

At this point zurdo is irrelevant,the guy talks soo dam much but when an opportunity pops up he backs down,these articles are lame af

Comment

Do it then smh

Comment

Mm hmm, sure you will.

Comment

What a fool if he really wanted them he would have stayed with Bob Arum, who looked after him like he was a son compared to other fighters. His run at Super-Middleweight is so lame, he makes Markus Beyer look like a legend.

Comment

Bivol would outbox him, Berterbiev would crush him.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  What a fool if he really wanted them he would have stayed with Bob Arum, who looked after him like he was a son compared to other fighters. His run at Super-Middleweight is so lame, he makes Markus Beyer look like a legend.
                  Many insecure fans. Lol.

Ramirez is in his prime. If he shows up he can be a problem. At 168 this fool was draining like Smith. At 175 that 7lbs of water cut makes a huge difference and will be more refined.

If he beats Bivol or Beterbiev there will many upset fans.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    Get real fool! Just like crawford and spence and every other pampered TR fighter. TR don't make the big matchups with there boys! Maybe now Zurdo can get a fight like that. BTW- He wins them both and all the while I'm taking it to the bank!!

Comment

Working...
                    X