Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka, Kosei Tanaka Make Weight For Final Title Fight Of 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka, Kosei Tanaka Make Weight For Final Title Fight Of 2020

The last remaining major title fight of 2020 is official one sleep away. Kazuto Ioka and Kosei Tanaka made weight for their highly anticipated junior bantamweight title fight, which headlines a New Year's Eve boxing event live from Ota-City General Gymnasium in Tokyo, Japan. Both boxers weighed in right at the 115-pound limit for their scheduled 12-round bout, which will air live on TBS-Japan and on several other platforms around the world including ESPN in Latin America.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both great warrior are fit and ready for the clash.

Comment

Its December 31st, 7:30 am in Japan, I guess I'm not getting sleep tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I've been lacking sleep and consuming too much alcohol lately so I confused myself around the time zones like a total moron. Even got into a big fight with the misses who thought I was trying to blow off NYE to watch boxing. Was assuring her it was going to be around 4-5 in the morning but forgot its tonight not tomorrow LOL

Comment

It’s 7:42am in Japan right now...

Comment

Please tell me you meant PM

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              He meant current time I'm almost positive. Not that the fight starts in the am haha. Pretty sure the card starts at 5 pm Tokyo time whatever that is in PST/EST.

12 am and 3 am respectively. Not sure when main event is or how many undercard fights though. I wanna see Higa and Kobayashi too though since I bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                He meant current time I'm almost positive. Not that the fight starts in the am haha. Pretty sure the card starts at 5 pm Tokyo time whatever that is in PST/EST.

12 am and 3 am respectively. Not sure when main event is or how many undercard fights though. I wanna see Higa and Kobayashi too though since I bet on it.
                I’ll be getting up for the whole card, usually it’s around 2am with the main event around 6 I think? I overslept last year and only caught the Ioka/Cintron fight.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  I've been lacking sleep and consuming too much alcohol lately so I confused myself around the time zones like a total moron. Even got into a big fight with the misses who thought I was trying to blow off NYE to watch boxing. Was assuring her it was going to be around 4-5 in the morning but forgot its tonight not tomorrow LOL
                  That happens every week for me.
                  It’s 7:42am in Japan right now...

You triggered me bro!

NOPE. I'm that hardcore, I'm counting down the seconds.
                  Last edited by 1hourRun; 12-30-2020, 06:00 PM.

Comment

That happens every week for me.

You triggered me bro!

NOPE. I'm that hardcore, I'm counting down the seconds.
                    Okay, so 6am EST.

That the main event? Or the full card?

Comment

Working...
                    X