Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: The Only Way Joshua Beats Fury is By Stoppage, He Can't Outbox Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: The Only Way Joshua Beats Fury is By Stoppage, He Can't Outbox Him

The year is coming to a close and the biggest fight being discussed for 2021 is a full division unification between heavyweight world champions Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua. The respective camps of both boxers are in active discussions to finalize a two-fight agreement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fundamentally agree however we see in fights that AJ gasses and loses his composure when he’s hurt/pressed etc. After the 3rd round against Pulev he looked tired coming out for the fourth. I expect Fury to force a late stoppage and he should command the centre of the ring as he did against Wilder in the rematch. Fury TKO R9

Comment

All of you, past fighters inclusive, saying how good Fury is a boxer will be put to shame when Fury is outboxed and outfoxed. What if Joshua outboxed him? Why is no one thinking of that possibility? Guys, this is HW boxing where nything can happen.

Comment

So if Joshua beats Fury however what new narrative would haters come up with?

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
          Oshio is old st or big salt

Nice name

Comment

Originally posted by Alf Stewart View Post
            Fundamentally agree however we see in fights that AJ gasses and loses his composure when he’s hurt/pressed etc. After the 3rd round against Pulev he looked tired coming out for the fourth. I expect Fury to force a late stoppage and he should command the centre of the ring as he did against Wilder in the rematch. Fury TKO R9
            I actually didn't think he looked tired at all at the start of the 4th which surprised me, he looked like the corner had told him to pull his head in and wait for opportunities after going mental in the 3rd.

Comment

Aj has shown good boxing skill I can see him taking a decision too

Comment

Is it hating to make him the underdog?

Comment

All of you, past fighters inclusive, saying how good Fury is a boxer will be put to shame when Fury is outboxed and outfoxed. What if Joshua outboxed him? Why is no one thinking of that possibility? Guys, this is HW boxing where nything can happen.
                  The guy with the better stamina,reach ,head movement, feints and defence usually outboxes the other one.Nothing to suggest AJ can outbox Fury.

Comment

Because AJ is a basic boxer in the technical sense.

If Fury isn’t on top of his game he will lose make no mistake about that.

Comment

Working...
                    X