Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kosei Tanaka Expects "Unforgettable Fight" With Kazuto Ioka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kosei Tanaka Expects "Unforgettable Fight" With Kazuto Ioka

The fight is almost upon us, with hardcore followers of the sport getting excited with each passing day - as undefeated Kosei Tanaka will challenge four division world champion Kazuto Ioka on December 31, with the WBO super flyweight title at stake.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tanaka has had some real fun fights. I expect this one to be the same. Ioka is not an easy opponent, really looking forward for this fight, rooting more for Tanaka though

Comment

Unforgettable moments is what drives the cult of Kosei Tanaka. This memorable title defense came in Kosei's 6th professional fight vs. future WBO strawweight champ Victorio Saludar showcased Tanaka's unquenchable hunger for GLOooOoRrrYy!!!

Comment

Ioka by late TKO in a absolute war!

Ioka's defensive skills, his experienced and precision will topple the aggressiveness, youth and explosiveness of Kosei.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Unforgettable moments is what drives the cult of Kosei Tanaka. This memorable title defense came in Kosei's 6th professional fight vs. future WBO strawweight champ Victorio Saludar showcased Tanaka's unquenchable hunger for GLOooOoRrrYy!!!
            BoooOooOoodddYyyyyyyyy!!!!

Tanaka's body attack is savage and relentless. I also like how he finished off Gonzalez after he was giving home some trouble.

Comment

Ioka getting dropped himself, can't find clips of him coming back to stop the Thai fighter though, but rest assured he did.

Also this:

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                BoooOooOoodddYyyyyyyyy!!!!

Tanaka's body attack is savage and relentless. I also like how he finished off Gonzalez after he was giving home some trouble.

Kazuto Ioka, better have strengthen his core for the brutal assault thats coming downstairs. A couple of these shots on the ribs and Ioka will have trouble stabilizing himself and ducking-dodging headshots.

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Ioka getting dropped himself, can't find clips of him coming back to stop the Thai fighter though, but rest assured he did.

Also this:

I got you bro. Kazuto Ioka has a mean liver-shot. Kosei, has a solid chin but, a hook to the liver will shut the body down for the KO. I would not be surprise if either man gets the win via a body attack.

2.50$ is a bargain for this, a great way to celebrate the New-Year!

Comment

This is boxing right here! But all these so called real boxing fans don’t know it’s even taking place. Sad sad sad!

Comment

Some footage of the weigh-in, looks like Kazuto Ioka got some ink and is living the Thug-Life. Kosei Tanaka, looks solid and even the bigger man ; despite coming up from flyweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X