Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol Will Explore Gilberto Ramirez Clash in 2021

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol Will Explore Gilberto Ramirez Clash in 2021

World Boxing Association (WBA) light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol will explore the possibility of a clash with Gilberto Ramirez of Mexico in 2021, according to the Russian boxer's manager Vadim Kornilov.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Explore a Beterbiev clash instead.

Dare to be great.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 12-27-2020, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Bivol's career has sucked since going to DAZN. They really do need to get him a decent fight. This one is good enough.

Comment

He made a mistake not going to espy. Beterbiev. Gvozdyk. Joe Smith. And Gilberto Zurdo Ramirez.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Explore a Betrbiev clash instead.

Dare to be great.
          Yeah and maybe fire your manager / team while you're at it jeez. He should have had at least a gimme, tune up fight this year to stay active, if not some kind of decent competitive match.

I don't know details or length about his deal with matchroom or DAZN but needs to get away from there clearly.

I don't really care to see him fight Zurdo but it's a lot better than the nothing he's been giving us through 2020.

Comment

He needs to get in the ring so this fine. I dont know what his management was doing but he needs to be active

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              World Boxing Association (WBA) light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol will explore the possibility of a clash with Gilberto Ramirez of Mexico in 2021, according to the Russian boxer's manager Vadim Kornilov.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Stop ducking beterbiev

Comment

Or you could you know try to fight Beterbiev?

Comment

i'd be plenty happy with joe smith fighting beterbiev and bivol fighting zurdo and the winners meeting up late 2021.

Comment

Do it. Zurdo´s record looks a lot like Wilder´s before Fury I, and that 0 needs to go. Then school Beterbiev.

Comment

Working...
                    X