Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Manager: Whyte is Great Fight To Land Joshua Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz's Manager: Whyte is Great Fight To Land Joshua Shot

Earlier this week, heavyweight contender Luis Ortiz made it clear that he was very willing to get in the ring with Dillian Whyte in the coming months. He's open to traveling over to the UK for the fight. Whyte has been out of the ring since August, when he was knocked out in brutal fashion by Alexander Povetkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As soon as Ortiz called his bluff Whyte has gone as quiet as when Povetkin put him in an induced coma.

Comment

Funny that when Ortiz was offered the Joshua fight, him and his team lost their pen

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post
        Funny that when Ortiz was offered the Joshua fight, him and his team lost their pen
        Exactly, his management have a short memory.

How old would Grampa Ortiz be by the time he would be in line, Josh has to fight Fury x2, Usyk, possibly Wilder, saying AJ only fights twice a year..

Comment

"Jimenez is not overly confident Ortiz would have actually received the fight."

"I think it would have [been a victory for Ortiz], because I don't think Joshua was ready for a southpaw. He couldn't get ready for a southpaw in a month's time. We wanted the fight. I don't think Eddie [Hearn] really would have gave us the fight anyway. It wasn't a smart decision to step into a southpaw in a month. Not a southpaw like Luis. A bigger, stronger southpaw," Jimenez said.

That's how serious they are. Resumes don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
            Exactly, his management have a short memory.

How old would Grampa Ortiz be by the time he would be in line, Josh has to fight Fury x2, Usyk, possibly Wilder, saying AJ only fights twice a year..
            Ortiz will be the first 50 year old to hold the crown

Comment

Every boxer, their managers, their promoters, coaches and their mothers are all now saying that they would have done to Joshua what Ruiz did.

Easy to say when you aren’t anywhere near getting a shot and you’re utter garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by nixxter View Post
                "Jimenez is not overly confident Ortiz would have actually received the fight."

"I think it would have [been a victory for Ortiz], because I don't think Joshua was ready for a southpaw. He couldn't get ready for a southpaw in a month's time. We wanted the fight. I don't think Eddie [Hearn] really would have gave us the fight anyway. It wasn't a smart decision to step into a southpaw in a month. Not a southpaw like Luis. A bigger, stronger southpaw," Jimenez said.

That's how serious they are. Resumes don't lie.
                It’s all good and well saying this now but at the time I recall Him apologising to Eddie Hearn profusely. I never heard anyone apologise to fast Eddie he must have really F#ucked up

Comment

Lol, nice one, pity it’s well documented you already ducked this fight once and failed a drug test getting yourself removed from the rankings another.

Boogeyman my backside.

Comment

Whyte will stun Ortiz in a brutal fashion.

Comment

Working...
                    X