Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Macias Montiel Destroys James Kirkland in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Macias Montiel Destroys James Kirkland in One Round

A bout billed as a fight fan's true main event instead marked the end of the once-promising career of James Kirkland. Juan Macias Montiel was far too game for the occasion, overwhelming the 36-year old Kirkland en route to a 1st round knockout Saturday evening at Shrine Expo Hall in Los Angeles, California. Kirkland was floored three times, the latter of which forced referee Jerry Cantu to stop the contest at 1:56 of round one.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Got Ishida'd again

Comment

I cant believe this is just Kirklands 3rd loss

Comment

Game over for Kirkland.....I enjoyed watching him over the years, win or lose.

Comment

Montiel's uppercut is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
            I cant believe this is just Kirklands 3rd loss
            I was thinking the exact same thing

Comment

Kirkland has a rice paper chin at best. But if he comes back in 10 years, I'm sure some people will still say that Ann Wolfe can make him a champion again, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
                Montiel's uppercut is amazing.
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Kirkland has a rice paper chin at best. But if he comes back in 10 years, I'm sure some people will still say that Ann Wolfe can make him a champion again, lol.
                  I think canelo took the last bit of his soul.

Comment

My man Kirkland was sporting the retired stripper body and almost went out of the ring express style from those uppercuts.

I seriously hope he hangs it up. He loved guns and the streets too much, which ultimately cost him a career.

Hoping he gets the help he needs as it appears the curtain’s closed on his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X