Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrell-Gavronski PBC on Fox Headliner Now 10-Round Non-Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morrell-Gavronski PBC on Fox Headliner Now 10-Round Non-Title Fight

A main event which never had any business carrying a title at stake, is now officially a non-title fight. Confusion lingered on Christmas Day following the weigh-in results for Saturday's Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on Fox. In the headlining act, unbeaten David Morrell (3-0, 2KOs) faces Mike Gavronski in what is now officially a 10-round bout which will air live in primetime from Shrine Exposition Center in Los Angeles, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shady stuff from PBC. If the fight was originally for Morrell's interim title then he should have lost it on the scale.

And of course the worthless WBA just goes along with whatever the promoters tell them to do.

Comment

I like Morrell I think he’s the real deal but if he’s having trouble with weight already he might be outgrowing the division

Comment

Typical racist sh** from pbc.

Par for the course.

When Benavidez misses weight, they instantly call it, strip him, and Lewis backtracks and starts trying to sell you this Morrell bum.

When Morrell misses weight, they pretend he makes weight, doesnt lose his title on the scales, instantly turn it into a 10-rounder so that they can sell it as always been a non-title fight while hiding it from the public, hoping they don't notice.

I wonder whats separating these guys and in what way these actions match what they do with certain fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
          Typical racist sh** from pbc.

Par for the course.

When Benavidez misses weight, they instantly call it, strip him, and Lewis backtracks and starts trying to sell you this Morrell bum.

When Morrell misses weight, they pretend he makes weight, doesnt lose his title on the scales, instantly turn it into a 10-rounder so that they can sell it as always been a non-title fight while hiding it from the public, hoping they don't notice.

I wonder whats separating these guys and in what way these actions match what they do with certain fighters?
          How is that racist if both Morrell and Benavidez are Latinos ?

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
            How is that racist if both Morrell and Benavidez are Latinos ?
            lol
            Latino isnt a race dumbass.

You know very well by what metric pbc treats and judges their fighters.

Everyone knows.

Everyone can see it.

Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see it, they just dont want to say it just like everyone else because of how blatanly racist it makes Haymom and pbc look.

Comment

Fight card very meh but it's free boxing I can watch tonight. Gavronski is a regional fighter, I imagine this to go similar to when Mike stepped up and fought Jesse Hart.

Kirkland's opponent was stopped by Munguia, if James has anything left I expect him to prevail. Don't really know much about the fighters in the third bout. I expect the three A-sides of this card to have little trouble with their opponents but I will watch regardless.

Comment

lol

Everyone knows.

Everyone can see it.

Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see it, they just dont want to say it just like everyone else because of how blatanly racist it makes Haymom and pbc look.
                You clearly was the first person who said it was “racist “! Lol.

If you don’t like it then go to golden boy.

Comment

lol

Everyone knows.

Everyone can see it.

You coulda said all that without calling me a dumbass.
                  Now you just sound like an ass h0le.

Comment

LOL at the WBA

Comment

Working...
                    X