Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Still Very Interested in Anderson Silva Scrap, Says Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Still Very Interested in Anderson Silva Scrap, Says Trainer

Former four division champion Roy Jones Jr. is still very much interested in facing UFC legend Anderson Silva in a boxing match. The 51-year-old Jones hit the ring last month, when he fought 54-year-old former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson to an eight round draw in their pay-per-view exhibition clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cant hate on the hustle but who da hell you trying to play with that rematch sht lol

And if it’s against Silva, do a real fight, not some punkass exhibition.

Comment

Roy is a legend but I still can’t stop laughing at how he was gasping for air in the 1st round against Tyson and still couldn’t catch his breath in the post fight interview lol.

Comment

He looked like utter garbage against Tyson, just totally out of shape. He was the one who was left looking like an old man, even though Tyson is older. He just seems to never be able to see the writing on the wall and give it up for good.

Comment

His greed will succumb him to the ultimate sacrifice if he’s not careful so I hope he finds a way of accepting it’s not a good idea and enjoy his life without fighting again

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Cant hate on the hustle but who da hell you trying to play with that rematch sht lol

And if it’s against Silva, do a real fight, not some punkass exhibition.
            They couldnt get a real fight sanctioned in the US so its got to be an exhibition .

Retired big names have realized they can make big money entertaining the casuals.

They retired I dont care what they do more power to them.

Comment

With Anderson unaffiliated with the UFC or anyone last I heard it's very likely that happens. Even if he signs with some off brand MMA league it's more likely he'll be able to have a one time boxing match between MMA bouts. So basically don't be surprised if this gets signed.

Unless Anderson just ups & retires finally anyway, but he's about 7yrs or some sh^t past when he shoulda retired so I'll take the over on us having seen his last fight already.

Comment

Anderson Silva is still in fighting shape with decent reflexes and he would beat the Roy Jones that turned up against Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Rodbox View Post
                  Anderson Silva is still in fighting shape with decent reflexes and he would beat the Roy Jones that turned up against Tyson
                  has few pro fights as well

Comment

Where are all of those early interviews where Roy Jones said he wasn't going to be one of those boxers that stayed in the ring too long risking his health (like a Sugar Ray Robinson did).

Comment

Working...
                    X