Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Stunned Danny Garcia, But Never Felt KO Was There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: I Stunned Danny Garcia, But Never Felt KO Was There

Although Errol Spence Jr. outlanded Danny Garcia 187 to 117 on total punches, none of the 103 power shots he landed could end the fight before the twelfth and final round. The 30-year-old Spence (27-0, 21 KOs) won by the scores of 117-11 and twice with scorecards of 116-112 by connecting with 70 more jabs in the fight, a key to the fight that even Garcia acknowledged immediately after suffering his third career loss.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Danny has a great chin.

He got clipped good in round 7 (?) He was stunned but recovered fairly quick.

Comment

I thought Spence should've took easier tuneup. The fact that he didn't shows how real he is. I tip my hat to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
        I thought Spence should've took easier tuneup. The fact that he didn't shows how real he is. I tip my hat to him.
        Same here.

Comment

garcia was there to pick up a paycheque and go the 12 rounds, nothing more nothing less. same as mikey was. its hard to knock out a fighter whos not there to win.

Comment

Spence should take a nice "stay busy" fight next, if Pacquiao is not ready to go. I would suggest Jaron "Boots" Ennis! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              garcia was there to pick up a paycheque and go the 12 rounds, nothing more nothing less. same as mikey was. its hard to knock out a fighter whos not there to win.
              I dont think so. He came to fight.

Loma, that's another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Spence should take a nice "stay busy" fight next, if Pacquiao is not ready to go. I would suggest Jaron "Boots" Ennis! Lol!
                Both Pac and Spence might take tuneups b4 they fight 2021 but the contracts must be signed along with a venue and date. Just my opinion.

Comment

Both Pac and Spence might take tuneups b4 they fight 2021 but the contracts must be signed along with a venue and date. Just my opinion.
                  Manny is the Puppet Master! He has Spence and Crawford hanging from strings, and Mikey too! I hope he makes a decision soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Manny is the Puppet Master! He has Spence and Crawford hanging from strings, and Mikey too! I hope he makes a decision soon!
                    Pac only fought Thurman because he was coming off shoulder injury. Pac is talking of a Spence fight because he saw Spence was rusty. I actually think Pac wants the fight next without allowing Spence another tuneup.

Comment

Working...
                    X