Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kuzmin Felt He Beat Martin Bakole, Wants Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kuzmin Felt He Beat Martin Bakole, Wants Rematch

Earlier this month at the SSE Arena at Wembley, there was a battle of heavyweight contenders, with Martin Bakole (16-1, 12 KOs) winning a ten round unanimous decision over Sergey Kuzmin (15-1, 11 KOs). The scores were 98-92, 97-93 and 96-94.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bakole won that fight narrowly.

Bakole needs another step up fight.
    Bakole vs Oscar Rivas.

Comment

Bakole is only 1 fight off a loss no? If he steps up past Kuzmin right now he is going to get stopped again. He should take the year to stay active and win 3-4 fights. Put yourself in a good spot with wins over guys like Kuzmin etc.

Comment

Bakole won, but it was a good fight.

Comment

It was close but bakole edged it.

Comment

Thought it was a very close fight personally. In that case, I don’t see how it’s possibly a robbery? I picked Kuzmin to win, but just because he lost, I certainly won’t be crying Robbery. Think he’s justified asking for a rematch though.

With the right tweaks he could easily have his arm raised with the victory.

Comment

Could have gone either way for me. But I was expecting the house fighter to get the decision.

Comment

I score most fights I watch and had this 96-95 Bakole. I had one of the rounds a draw. I thought the 98-92 was a poor card, but definitely no robbery in this fight. It was close, but most seemed to feel Bakole edged it.

I remember this fight starting well and at a good pace, then just faded out after 3 rounds or so. Kuzmin needs to let his hands go more. I think Bakole being slightly busier won it for him.
                Last edited by Nash out; 12-25-2020, 08:20 AM.

Comment

I too had it in favor of Bakole. When they were at range, he held the edge. Kuzmin was too willing to fight at distance for a good number of rounds and when he did fight in close, neither fighter really sperated themselves as the more dominant.

Comment

Bakole won but there are still good fights for Kuzmin.

Comment

Working...
                    X