No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Barrientes Pumped For Return on PBC on FS1 Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Barrientes Pumped For Return on PBC on FS1 Card

Exciting unbeaten prospect Chavez Barrientes previewed his upcoming matchup against Paul Carroll before their super bantamweight showdown this Saturday, December 26 on FS1 PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes from Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’ve noticed that pbc has VERY QUIETLY scooped up A LOT of young talent from many different countries lately. I’m seeing prospects and contenders from the USA, Mexico, DR, Eastern Europe, Australia, South Africa, Cuba, etc etc. Pbc has gotten A LOT more diverse than when it popped on the scene in 2015 with mainly American fighters. Seems they keep a lot of their managerial agreements and signings quieter than matchroom and top rank. You don’t see any articles here on BS announcing pbc signing fighters unless it’s a Canelo level plan in the works. Seems like Haymon, who is more rare than Bigfoot and The Abominable Snowman together, influences his overall business with that “quiet professional” (as we said in SOF) operational security

Comment

By the way, I love seeing these 18-20 year olds fighting on American tv. That’s great to see lads like Milniecki, Spencer, and and Barrientes in the sport. I hope pbc continues to sign these stand out amateurs to pro careers. That’s how you build stars, show them to the sports fan early in their careers.

Comment

Working...
      X