Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell Focused on Gavronski, Sees Edgar Berlanga as Future Foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Morrell Focused on Gavronski, Sees Edgar Berlanga as Future Foe

David Morell Jr. thought he wasn't going to fight again until next year. But for several weeks he had been warned to be ready by December 26. Just after Christmas Day, the Cuban will return to the ring in Los Angeles in a Premier Boxing Champions main event on FOX.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How this dude is champ 3 fights in is baffling to me. I say these guys clean each other out somebody got to be a fraud

Comment

The industry is like a "black box" to me. At least the pr side is. Someone appears out of nowhere with 3 fights and is in the news cycle constantly??

Comment

If he wants to prove himself against Berlanga, then that’s great. We’ll get two see two young prospects, or contenders, battling it out.

Comment

Originally posted by GodfatherIV View Post
          How this dude is champ 3 fights in is baffling to me. I say these guys clean each other out somebody got to be a fraud
          Don't mind the "belt". Check who he has fought in only four fights. And ask yourself, which prospect fights these kind of fighters this early in their careers. Berlanga fought three debutants and another with a 9-7 record with all his seven loses by knock out.

Comment

Working...
          X