Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: Avni Yildirim Will Perform Better Against Canelo Than Callum Smith Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manager: Avni Yildirim Will Perform Better Against Canelo Than Callum Smith Did

Avni Yildirim (21-2, 12 KOs), the name that sprouted from Canelo Alvarez's mouth as a future opponent - a scenario that made many observers put their hands over their heads. However, Jose Perez was not one of them. The Cuban businessman has been monitoring the Turkish boxer's options and glimpsed the possibility of a fight against Canelo, who even mentioned the possibility of doing that fight in early 2021 in Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmfao **** no he won't

Comment

Eubank jr used Yildrim as a punch bag for 3 rounds or whatever it was until he was stopped. Canelo would do an even quicker job.

Comment

wow they really selling the fight..
        “He’ll do better than the last one.. maybe soon we’ll get someone to beat canelo.. but not now”

Comment

Canelo may as well hang up his gloves in shame if he doesn't take care of Yildirim in less than 5 rounds. Nobody wants this fight

Comment

He was brutally knocked out by Eubank, what makes him think it won't end the same with a proven puncher?
            Last edited by sayf; 12-23-2020, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Yildirim would be a Fielding 2.0,which is a victory lap showcase homecoming brawl not a test. (but I think Yildirim gives more resistance while it lasts than Folding) as long as it happens right away in feb,I wouldn't complain, because it would be a tune up that would fill up Azteka stadium with over 100k fans & break every record for a boxing event.

NoBody can be taken seriously while begrudging Canelo for the 1st non champ tune up after 6 champs in a row in 3 weightclasses,less than 3 mos after last fight & everyone besides Spence & Loma have faced complete bums since the pandemic.(& Most fighters have always)

Canelo always fights in May & September & I'm sure he'll fight more champs then anyways

Comment

With all due respect Canelo could have boxed past Smith as easily as he did and then knock out Yildrim in about 4 rounds or less straight after. Royal Rumble style.

My experience of Yildrim is just that Euban debacle. He was awful that night. Fought like he couldn't he hurt and got all the s.hit in the world kicked out of him
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-23-2020, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Hahahahahh

Funny thing is Avni is still a better fighter than Szeremeta hahahahaha

Comment

Why can't Advil fight Benevidez for the wbc? Why did the belt got to smith vs canelo? Canelo is not the wbc 160 champ. Smith was the super wba.. Soo why did the wbc skip advil and Benevidez? Lmao.. I'm kidding.. I know why! I'm expecting a hunchoi franchise belt at 168 soon to help them duck david!!! I see what's going on here.. And I'm mad at david for eating like a savage an losing the belt on the scale in the first place! He needs to focus.. No overeating.. No cocaine!! And as for Canelo.. No clembutirol tacos! And lets have a clean fight! My money is on david..

Comment

Working...
                    X