Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: Loma Aiming For Spring Return, Besputin is Back Jan. 30 on Beterbiev Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manager: Loma Aiming For Spring Return, Besputin is Back Jan. 30 on Beterbiev Card

Former unified lightweight world champion Vasiliy Lomachenko has returned to training, minus any work with his surgically repaired right shoulder, and unbeaten welterweight Alexander Besputin, who has not fought for more than a year, is scheduled to make his ring return, Egis Klimas, who manages both fighters, told BoxingScene.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hope Loma goes down to 130. 0 chance he gets another belt at 135.

Comment

lol

since loma is so good and that this was a off night his very first back should be against haney ............

but we know thats not going to happen because loma was a Media hype job not the next best thing to floyd and ALi like bob said

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
        Hope Loma goes down to 130. 0 chance he gets another belt at 135.
        Lopez will be going up in weight and vacate the belts within 1 or 2 fights. So there’s that chance. But 130 won’t be a bad idea too

Comment

Loma vs. the winner of Berchelt vs. Valdez, Stevenson vs. the winner of Herring vs. Frampton! Y'all see where I'm going with this! MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Loma vs. the winner of Berchelt vs. Valdez, Stevenson vs. the winner of Herring vs. Frampton! Y'all see where I'm going with this! MAN UP!
            I like it....

Comment

Loma was champ and could gave had rematch clause in contract but he didn't because he didn't want to give Lopez a second chance. Why should Lopez give him one, especially in light of his post fight behaviour and comments.

Comment

Lomo is a privileged overhyped soar loser. He showed no class in defeat. Let him build his way back up after a loss like others have to.

Comment

“What can we do? We can’t force them into a rematch if they don’t want to have one and the reason they don’t want that rematch is because they don’t want to lose,” Klimas said.

Vasily is still a 'Franchise-champion', since you can not lose this honor in the ring. As such, if WBC presidente Mauricio Sulaimán's promises for this prestigious status are true, then surely Don Sulaimán will order a rematch -- OH! But I forgot, the WBC 'Franchise' champion is not obligated to face any contenders, whoops!

Comment

As good as Loma is, he is just too small for the elite at 135. The same way Rigo was too small at super feather.

Comment

Working...
                    X