Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: Matias is a C-Level Fighter; I Will Eat Him Up And Sh-t Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: Matias is a C-Level Fighter; I Will Eat Him Up And Sh-t Him Out!

The message sent by Subriel Matias has been received loud and clear. Prior to Monday afternoon, Regis Prograis didn't have any real knowledge of a brewing showdown with the Puerto Rican knockout artist. Such a matchup was brought to his attention through social media, where his junior welterweight divisional rival saw fit to launch his campaign.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“You better finish kindergarten before you join the big boys. I know I shouldn’t be replying to this but if you know me you know I can’t backdown from a fight.”

Yeah, um, you did back down from a fight with Mo' Hooker @ 145! You can back down from this one too! Fight Mario Barrios! MAN UP!

Comment

So Matias another guy who uses the 'sign the contract' line even though no contract exists

Comment

Now they have to fight, that’s a dandy of an insult

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          So Matias another guy who uses the 'sign the contract' line even though no contract exists
          Unfortunately this is the reality of boxing in the social media era.....fighters have seen others use this line to influence fans online, the truth gets lost, and the fans start calling one of the fighters a duck, a cherry picker, etc etc. Boxing has become reality tv....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Yeah, um, you did back down from a fight with Mo' Hooker @ 145! You can back down from this one too! Fight Mario Barrios! MAN UP!
            Barrios has unfinished business with Batyr Akhmedov. He needs to give Akhmedov a rematch first because that fight could’ve gone either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              “You better finish kindergarten before you join the big boys. I know I shouldn’t be replying to this but if you know me you know I can’t backdown from a fight.”

He didn't back down from Hooker. Hooked signed to fight him at 140 then said he couldn't make the weight so he proposed 145 that ain't backing down thats on fatboy Hooker. Hooker should honor 140 not Prograis honoring 145 that's BS

Comment

I like prograis and subriel too but i think subriel is too basic to win this one

Comment

Too bad Prograis is just a B minus/C plus fighter....it'll be a close fight....I've never been big on Regis Prograis.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
                    He didn't back down from Hooker. Hooked signed to fight him at 140 then said he couldn't make the weight so he proposed 145 that ain't backing down thats on fatboy Hooker. Hooker should honor 140 not Prograis honoring 145 that's BS
                    Yeah, that is how I remember it too. I actually do not care Hooker moved up and faced reality as opposed to draining himself to make 140, but that was not a duck. Casuals rewrite boxing history a ton.

Comment

Working...
                    X