Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Says Canelo Began Targeting Left Arm in First Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Says Canelo Began Targeting Left Arm in First Round

British super middleweight Callum Smith has explained that Canelo Alvarez began to target his left arm in the very first round. On Saturday night, Canelo dominated Smith over the twelve round distance to capture the WBC, WBA super middleweight titles at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thats old school a lost art.

Comment

Canelo is a beast

Comment

Clever tactic.......Alvarez is a great fight and p4p #1.
        Last edited by Mister Wolf; 12-21-2020, 01:27 PM.

Comment

U said that to say what?

Comment

Should've rolled better with the punches and not take the bulk of the damage on one targeted spot.

Comment

To the person who says he is not that kind of fighter.. there are more fighters who strategically roll than you may believe. Not all of them use the arm on the waist, hold the phone stance either.

Comment

Probably would 've lost. But how come nelos opponents not at their best? I want to see nel o not at his best and win

Comment

I've always wondered about the lack of deliberate arm-punching in boxing. No, they aren't scoring shots, but as we saw in this fight (and a few others, I just can't remember them at this moment), if a fighter hits hard enough, they'll at least hurt like fuck! – and likely get them to drop their guard.

I know Kovalev was told to hit Hopkins on the arms.

Comment

It's not illegal to target the arm, so........

Comment

Working...
                    X