Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Am Surprised Canelo Beat Callum So Easily; Goes To Show You How Good He Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Am Surprised Canelo Beat Callum So Easily; Goes To Show You How Good He Is

SAN ANTONIO Eddie Hearn was taken aback by how easily Canelo Alvarez beat Callum Smith on Saturday night. Hearn whose company, Matchroom Boxing, promoted Alvarez and Smith for this event considered Smith the best super middleweight in boxing before they fought at Alamodome. He anticipated a closer contest than Alvarez's dominant, 12-round victory at Alamodome.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good job, Teofimo. Good job, Bud. Good job, Errol.

...but the P4P standings have been shuffled again. Canelo has no peer and sits at #1. There may well have to be an empty placeholder at #2 just to acknowledge his superiority in boxing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      Good job, Teofimo. Good job, Bud. Good job, Errol.

...but the P4P standings have been shuffled again. Canelo has no peer and sits at #1. There may well have to be an empty placeholder at #2 just to acknowledge his superiority in boxing right now.
      I agree well said

Comment

Callum another Euro Scrub that Canelo beat up on.. how many does he have now.. Matthew Hatton, Amir Khan, Liam Smith, Callum geez.. another reason why his sale numbers will never increase significantly.. he fights Euro trash that no American wants to watch him fight

Comment

Callum Smith is basically a larger version of
          Paulie Malignaggi, pillow puncher.... Canelo knew that...

Comment

Callum never threw anything dangerous at AlvaRoid. He didn't fight to win, he fought for a check.

Comment

No, he fought him for exactly that reason. he saw how bad he was against Ryder.

Let`s not pretend he beat some great fighter, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                Callum another Euro Scrub that Canelo beat up on.. how many does he have now.. Matthew Hatton, Amir Khan, Liam Smith, Callum geez.. another reason why his sale numbers will never increase significantly.. he fights Euro trash that no American wants to watch him fight
                Exactly. Don't forget other Euro bums Kovalev, GGG. He learned his lesson after the Lara fight, don't fight North American fighters unless they're one dimension or slow and plodding like Kirkland or Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
                  Exactly. Don't forget other Euro bums Kovalev, GGG. He learned his lesson after the Lara fight, don't fight North American fighters unless they're one dimension or slow and plodding like Kirkland or Chavez Jr.
                  where are all these great north american fighters ready to take out canelo? i cant see them, go find them and tell them to stop hiding and fight so we can see all these great fights, this is boxing not hide and seek

btw u r up early for a north american poster

Comment

I don't understand why fans don't demand more out of their fighters. Actually, it's completely pathetic the amount of fawning grown men can do over other grown men. I used to like GGG, but when it was clear that he was ducking Andre Ward and had no desire to prove he was the best p4p, I said screw that guy. I don't understand why Canelo fans don't do the same.

Comment

Working...
                    X