Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves: Saunders' Performances Not Worthy of Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves: Saunders' Performances Not Worthy of Canelo Fight

Former super middleweight champion George Groves believes Billy Joe Saunders has not done enough to earn a highly lucrative fight with Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. On Saturday night at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Canelo captured the WBC, WBA super middleweight titles with a one-sided battering of unbeaten Callum Smith over twelve rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's not wrong, but I just wanna see BJS and his crazy fans eating humble pie

Comment

Sanders has a belt and anyone with a belt should fight Canelo if he wants to be undisputed

Comment

But somehow Khan, Chavez Jr, and Fielding are worthy. This Canelo crush had gone too far

Comment

Originally posted by 1lparm View Post
          Sanders has a belt and anyone with a belt should fight Canelo if he wants to be undisputed
          No serious fan disputes Canelo's position at SMW - certainly not as it relates to Billy Joe Saunders. Canelo would absolutely murder BJS.

Comment

Well if we’re going by performance in the previous fight, Callum Smith wouldn’t have been the opponent last night.

Comment

Inflated egos are a common side effect of steroid tacos

Comment

Originally posted by Lupara View Post
                He's not wrong, but I just wanna see BJS and his crazy fans eating humble pie
                No he's not wrong. Saunders is incredibly frustrating to watch. I think he also fights to his opponent's level at times. There was a time I thought he might be able to give Canelo problems but not so much anymore.

Comment

BJS loses quite easily but Nelo should fight everyone of note at 160-168 so I wanna see both.

Comment

Hearn trying to get all his fighters the Canelo fight instead of making them fight each other. You got all of these Matchroom fighters fighting bums trying to get that Canelo fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X