Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Batters Callum Smith in Dominant Win - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Batters Callum Smith in Dominant Win - HUGE Gallery

Canelo, Callum Smith Fight Photos Gallery - Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas - For the WBC, WBA super middleweight titles, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (54-1-2, 36 KOs) battered previously unbeaten Callum Smith (27-1, 19 KOs) to win a wide twelve round unanimous decision. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo is so well rounded, tough as nails. It just shows how great Mayweather was, the way he easily outboxed a quite experienced Canelo. He is an improved fighter now, and I don't think anyone beats him at super middleweight.

Comment

The baddest in the game right now.

Salute.

Comment

No doubt Canelo won & did it clearly. Somehow with out doing anything special he neutralized Callum's ability to throw a lot punches(which is what he was known for) and despite the fact that from the first few rounds Callum already looked defeated, he lasted until the final bell even tho he it was obvious he never tried and just wanted to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Canelo is so well rounded, tough as nails. It just shows how great Mayweather was, the way he easily outboxed a quite experienced Canelo. He is an improved fighter now, and I don't think anyone beats him at super middleweight.
          The 22 year old 152 lb Canelo that fought Mayweather isn't nearly as good as the Prime Canelo you see today. It's literally a night and day difference. Canelo is P4P king now.

Comment

Another saturday, another limited UK nobody notch on this frauds belt. And I see Ms. Sugar & Spice's knees are getting even worse. Standing between rounds like a 40yr old with arthritis.

Comment

How many useless stiff Brits are still around 160 -168. Canelo will fight all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
                The 22 year old 152 lb Canelo that fought Mayweather isn't nearly as good as the Prime Canelo you see today. It's literally a night and day difference. Canelo is P4P king now.
                Canelo's Alvarez's competition has gotten worst, he has not improved technically 'Not buying into this illusion, that he has greatly improved since the Mayweather fight'.

Mayweather was not at his peak mate, and shut him out pretty much 12-0 etc

Comment

Canelo still starts VADA a bit before camps and drops it soon after. I'd have more respect for him if he enrolled in year round testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_***** View Post
                    Canelo still starts VADA a bit before camps and drops it soon after. I'd have more respect for him if he enrolled in year round testing.
                    If Canelo is a “bit” what’s GGG’s?

Comment

Working...
                    X