Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Canelo: I Think He'll Go For Saunders Next, Then Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Canelo: I Think He'll Go For Saunders Next, Then Golovkin

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom believes Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez will target a unification fight with WBO beltholder Billy Joe Saunders in 2021. On Saturday night at the Alamodome in San Antonio in Texas, Hearn's fighter, Callum Smith, was battered over twelve rounds by Canelo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn knows the powah of Mexican Bidnesss up in dis hoe!

Comment

What was the point of the WBC making this deal, other than to collect a sanctioning fee on this fight? They don’t think Canelo is going to actually make this mandatory defense do they? I wouldn’t be surprised if this belt winds up vacated and the WBC creates another franchise title to award to Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Franchise1218 View Post
        What was the point of the WBC making this deal, other than to collect a sanctioning fee on this fight? They don’t think Canelo is going to actually make this mandatory defense do they? I wouldn’t be surprised if this belt winds up vacated and the WBC creates another franchise title to award to Canelo.
        Canelo sounds like he wants to be more active. He said he wants to fight in February. A quick turnaround outside the major holidays and he can catch one of the champs available for a big May date or Sept with good rest and a full camp

Comment

No Charlo in 2021?

Comment

He needs to face Yildirim in 90 days or else he gets stripped.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
              No Charlo in 2021?
              Charlo should stop ducking Andrade and fight other 160 champs first

Comment

Who will Canelo have problems with at 168. I don't think it's the movers or awkward fighter at 168. It could be the guy who will throw bombs back like Benavidez. He has to be favorite over everyone 160 up to 175 Bivol. No Beterbiev!

Comment

Shows you how much faith he has in Saunders “ I think he will face Saunders then golovokin “ let that slip out didn’t he

Comment

Lining up the continued garbage fights to duck Charlo and Andrade. The you tube internet fighters have more balls than this clown. 🥊

Comment

Working...
                    X