Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: I'm Devastated, No Excuses, Canelo Was Very Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: I'm Devastated, No Excuses, Canelo Was Very Good

Super middleweight Callum Smith had no answers on Saturday night, when he suffered a twelve round decision loss to Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. Smith started well, but after few rounds he was taking more and more punishment as the contest played out. The final few rounds were very one-sided with the British boxer getting battered by hard shots to the head and body.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smith thinks that less than the best version of himself turned up again tonight? Damn!!

Comment

No bicep excuse ?

Props to a good loser

He did what he could

Comment

One of the worst performances by a British fighter that I can remember. He was useless.

Comment

.....trash....

Comment

“No excuses but here’s an excuse”. I had to turn it off when he started complaining about weight.

If you can’t make the weight then don’t waste everyone’s time and money. You got paid well, you held through the last round, take your loss like a good loser.

Comment

He wAs in there for the money has he never seen Thomas Hearns. We saw the best of him

Comment

Hopefully this will be the end of this lanky hype train.

Comment

Canelo vs Charlo
                  Canelo vs Caleb Plant

in 2021?

Comment

they said u were the best smith, u have just been relegated to the worst, cong**** mungo

Comment

Working...
                    X