Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Smith Had Detached Bicep in Second or Third - But it Didn't Really Matter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Smith Had Detached Bicep in Second or Third - But it Didn't Really Matter

Eddie Hearn, promoter for Callum Smith, believes his boxer suffered a bicep injury in the early rounds of his twelve round fight with Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. Smith was battered over twelve rounds, as Canelo powered his way to a lopsided unanimous decision win at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh **** off

Comment

Canelo looked like beast. He beats Plant and BJS, Benavidez has the best chance.

Comment

Didn't matter but made sure to mention it

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
          Didn't matter but made sure to mention it
          To be fair he was asked about it, since there was a lot of focus on Smith's arm - it looked like a bicep injury.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            To be fair he was asked about it, since there was a lot of focus on Smith's arm - it looked like a bicep injury.
            ''The bicep thing didn't matter.''

Is how it could have been put.

Cmon, the spin is on

Comment

he needs to post the x-rays.

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=863079

Comment

I completely tore my bicep sparring Years ago and I can honestly say if it was a full rip there is no way he could have continued...i didn’t have surgery on it after and when I do a bicep curl it looks a shark has taken a bite out of it
                  The pain was quite something and a lot of weightlifters do it when trying to lift to much also gymnasts .
                  But it didn’t matter for that fight canelo was levels above

Comment

A bicep tear is a fairly serious injury. Canelo would have won either way but there is no shame in mentioning the injury.

Comment

Working...
                    X