Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angelo Leo-Stephen Fulton To Headline January 23 Showtime Tripleheader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angelo Leo-Stephen Fulton To Headline January 23 Showtime Tripleheader

The first Showtime Championship Boxing telecast is officially on the schedule. Angelo Leo will top the 2021 premier of Showtime's flagship series, as he will make the first defense of his junior featherweight title versus Stephen Fulton. The battle of unbeaten 122-pounders will top a televised tripleheader which takes place January 23 live from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice card from Showtime.
    Showcasing young 122 lbs prospects in Good match ups is a good start.

Comment

2021 starting out great. Hell of a main event.

Allem vs Pasillas>>>>>

Romero needs to run it back with Marinez.

Comment

Meh. Showtime has no big names on their network.

Comment

Nice, I won’t have to go too long without a boxing fox. Showtime/PBC definitely putting in that work

Comment

That Fulton kid is nice with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              Nice, I won’t have to go too long without a boxing fox. Showtime/PBC definitely putting in that work
              garcia vs campbell, Jan 2nd should be interesting

Comment

Really looking forward to this fight

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  2021 starting out great. Hell of a main event.

Allem vs Pasillas>>>>>

Romero needs to run it back with Marinez.
                  There's no way they'll ever put Romero in with a live body ever again. I do think that Marinez has a fight Richard Commey coming up. He definitely deserves another good fight cause that robbery was beyond the pale.

Comment

Originally posted by L. Cipher View Post
                    There's no way they'll ever put Romero in with a live body ever again. I do think that Marinez has a fight Richard Commey coming up. He definitely deserves another good fight cause that robbery was beyond the pale.
                    Yeah, good for Marinez getting that Commey fight but there was talk of a rematch at one point.

I mean Romero isn't this huge draw or big name where it even makes sense to protect him. If they can somehow get him in with someone like Haney or Garcia, they need the do so. Heck, even Davis and that would be an easy fight to make.

Comment

Working...
                    X