Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Van Heerden: Not Coming To Test Ennis, I Am Coming To Be The First To Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Van Heerden: Not Coming To Test Ennis, I Am Coming To Be The First To Beat Him

Chris van Heerden is well aware of the perception heading into this weekend. The next assignment for the 33-year old southpaw comes on short notice against one of the hottest rising contenders in Jaron Boots' Ennis (26-0, 24KOs). The two meet this Saturday as part of a Showtime-televised tripleheader, live from Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good luck Chris. Hopefully you come out of this a$$ whipping with all your faculties in place. This dude can end your career. Ennis is not to be taken lightly period. He is our next up and coming force as a welter.

Comment

lol.. that was the common lines of the boxer before they get upset.

Comment

Boots’ weakness is his inside game, his inside fighting needs work and seems easy to swarm an overwhelm if you can take his power an be consistent with working the body!

That Euboy fight was weird cuz when the guy started taking Ennis’ power better an started making it a fight then they stopped the fight especially IIRC that Boots was even tiring too!

Comment

Chris is old school tough and more skilled than given the credit for. He is a real contender type of fighter. I just hate that he’s often an “opponent” for the up abs coming potential greats rather than matched against other like skilled contenders

Comment

bring a pillow Chris!

Round 5

Comment

Working...
            X