Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz vs. Rakhimov, Teixeira vs. Castano Finalized, February 13 on DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diaz vs. Rakhimov, Teixeira vs. Castano Finalized, February 13 on DAZN

A new era has begun in the career of Joseph "JoJo" Diaz (31-1, 15 KOs) as he makes the first defense of his IBF Junior Lightweight World Title against mandatory challenger Shavkatdzhon "Shere Khan" Rakhimov (15-0, 12 KOs) in a 12-round battle between two southpaws with highly decorated amateur backgrounds. The co-main event will also feature a classic battle between Brasil's Patrick Teixeira, who will defend his WBO Junior Middleweight World Title, and Argentine mandatory challenger Brian "El Boxi" Castano.
    [Click Here To Read More]

can't believe DAZN is taking this fight hostage in my own country, nobody is gonna watch brian fight lol

Comment

Hell yeah......

Comment

DAZN finally stepping up their game. This is a very solid card. One week after that, we’ll be getting Berchelt vs Valdez on ESPN. What a great time to be a boxing fan.

Comment

A Brazilian vs Argentinian....why a storied rivalry those two countries have. I’ll never for get how the Brazilians responded to the Argentines coming into their country when I was there. Plenty of cervezas and cervejas will be thrown back that night

Comment

Any live comments for Akhmedov v Gongora? Dam good fight

Comment

This is a pretty good card.

Once again I say that DAZN USA should let Golden Boy be in charge of US promotions.

Comment

Very nice card! Looking forward to the co-main event!

Comment

Haha. WBO pissed..

Comment

Tevin Farmer madd lol

Comment

Working...
                    X