Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ennis vs. Van Heerden, Russell vs. Payano - Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ennis vs. Van Heerden, Russell vs. Payano - Weigh-In

Ennis, Van Heerden Weights Photos Gallery - Former bantamweight world champion Emmanuel Rodriguez and unbeaten rising contender Reymart Gaballo made weight their showdown for the vacant interim WBC Bantamweight World Championship Friday before they meet in the main event of a SHOWTIME BOXING: SPECIAL EDITION this Saturday, December 19 in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good to see 'Boots' Ennis back in action. This kid is a future champ! Van Heerden has no chance

Jaron by KO inside 6

Comment

Good luck “BOOTS”.
      Not like you’ll need it! 👌🏽 . Tipped for the TOP in my opinion....
      Heir to the welterweight throne. And so Enjoyable to watch. Love how he expresses himself in the ring.

Comment

Boots need help people badly

I only say this because we are getting tired of him beating guys with only 20% of his skill set as if we should be trilled and look forward to him beating another bum and I hate to use that term but so be it! I need one of the champions to call him out unless y’all scared; and that goes for Manny, Crawford and Spense and he just fought a hellava fight that’s why I said him last.

Comment

I've just noticed how narrow Ennis' waist is. Total absence of pelvic bones there.

Comment

Let's Go Boots! Philly Stand Up! 2021 is STRAP SEASON! Ennis vs. Stanionis! PBC, make it happen!

Comment

Working...
            X