Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Callum Smith - Ready For Texas War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Callum Smith - Ready For Texas War

Canelo, Smith Weights Texas Photos Gallery - Canelo Alvarez and Callum Smith made weight in Texas for their upcoming high stakes showdown, for the WBA and WBC super middleweight titles. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Smith and Canelo, looking amped for WAR. Last anticipated fight was Loma vs Lopez.

Comment

Canelo has definitely filled out. He looked leaner for the Jacobs weigh in, I don’t think he goes back down to 160. If anyone from 160 wants it they’re probably gonna have to come up to 168 or a cw of 165 or something

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
        Canelo has definitely filled out. He looked leaner for the Jacobs weigh in, I don’t think he goes back down to 160. If anyone from 160 wants it they’re probably gonna have to come up to 168 or a cw of 165 or something
        Agreed. Charlo is going to have to move up. Jermall and GGG’s eyes are so seeped in at 160 who they foolin. Andrade not so much because BooBoos weight is mostly upper torso with thin legs.

Comment

I lol'd at the first pic.

That said, can't wait for this!

Winner is clearly #1 of 168.

Comment

This is it! Both kings respectively make their weights for this big PPV fight. I'm really pumped about this one, i buy it for sure

Canelo look great!

Comment

no doubt canelos been roiding it up during the last year... once a cheat always a cheat

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
                I lol'd at the first pic.

That said, can't wait for this!

Winner is clearly #1 of 168.
                not true ryder beat callum last fight

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
                  no doubt canelos been roiding it up during the last year... once a cheat always a cheat
                  Clenbuterol isn’t a steroid and is now waived by WADA, particularly if under 2ng.

WAR CANELO!

Comment

Originally posted by To Be Frank Doe View Post
                    Clenbuterol isn’t a steroid and is now waived by WADA, particularly if under 2ng.

WAR CANELO!
                    keep dreaming

Comment

Working...
                    X