Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez-Callum Smith Weigh-In Results From San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez-Callum Smith Weigh-In Results From San Antonio

SAN ANTONIO Canelo Alvarez obviously is a much bigger star, but Callum Smith towered over him during their socially distanced stare-down Friday morning at the Grand Hyatt hotel.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn Nelo looks like an effin tank for his height. I was looking at a pic of him 3 yrs ago, much different body. How and the hell can that dudes body transformation happen naturally?

Comment

"Smith stands 6-feet-3, seven inches taller than the stout Alvarez."

Some size difference!

Comment

Easy work for Cinnamon

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          Damn Nelo looks like an effin tank for his height. I was looking at a pic of him 3 yrs ago, much different body. How and the hell can that dudes body transformation happen naturally?
          it doesn't happen naturally. canelo is a confirmed drug cheat. callum needs to be careful of canelos steroid punches.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            You don’t think a human body can transform in 3 years? Ok

Comment

Please let this be his last fight on DAZN! The Buzz is just not their for this fight here in the US and yes GBP helping with Promotion for Canelo is greatly missed for sure! Self Promoting is not easy at all, in fact it is very difficult if you don't have at least the right Broker behind the scenes to set everything up while you focus on boxing

Oscar had Schaefer, Mayweather has Haymon...so yeah being your own Promoter is not easy I guess Oscar and Mayweather made it look easy

Comment

Well I am not sure what more proof people need than what Canelo has publicly admitted to. Just like I expected, Canelo is going to stay at 168 and has no plans to do back down to 160 or move up to 175 again. He plans on unifying at 168 and that means Plant/BJS next. So if Jermall wants some cinnamon on his hot chocolate he needs to move up and take a belt from one of the other champs in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                  it doesn't happen naturally. canelo is a confirmed drug cheat. callum needs to be careful of canelos steroid punches.
                  Benavidez is also a confirmed drug cheat so do all of his opponents need to be careful of his steroid punches?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Please let this be his last fight on DAZN! The Buzz is just not their for this fight here in the US and yes GBP helping with Promotion for Canelo is greatly missed for sure! Self Promoting is not easy at all, in fact it is very difficult if you don't have at least the right Broker behind the scenes to set everything up while you focus on boxing

Oscar had Schaefer, Mayweather has Haymon...so yeah being your own Promoter is not easy I guess Oscar and Mayweather made it look easy
                    1. If Canelo is truly trying to unify at 168 then he will have to fight BJS and that would be on DAZN.
                    2. We are in a pandemic. I doubt anyone could promote this fight how you want it to be done.
                    3. Why do you need more buzz? You know about this fight right? So why else do you need buzz unless you want it to entice the casual fans to watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X