Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Callum Smith - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Callum Smith - Face To Face at Final Presser

Canelo, Callum Smith Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Canelo Alvarez and Callum Smith went face to face in Texas for their upcoming high stakes showdown, for the WBA and WBC super middleweight titles. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo's chin is perfectly aligned with Smith's straight punches from shoulder level.

Comment

Normally, I cheer for underdogs and little guys who aren't fat. In this case, the big guy is the underdog. Canelo is something special to come to this.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
        Canelo's chin is perfectly aligned with Smith's straight punches from shoulder level.
        yeah he'll get k.oed.. and exposed.

Comment

Face to face?? Looks more like face to neck to me. Smith needs to beat ginger back down to MW.

Comment

canelo is 8-1 favorite lol hes not the underdog fool

Comment

jesus Smith looks like a corpse. his face is gaunt as ****.

Comment

Damn they are the same age but Smith looks 40 while canelo looks 25

Comment

Originally posted by blowblow View Post
                  yeah he'll get k.oed.. and exposed.
                  So when he doesn’t I’ll be right back here in this thread to see if the crow you’ve eaten is medium rare or well done. However I’m thinking you’ll go ghost for a few weeks as all casuals do.

Comment

2020 will finish off good in the end. The next big fight after this one will be Kazuto Ioka vs Kosei Tanaka. Really looking forward to that one.

Comment

Working...
                    X