Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Szeremeta - Ready For Battle in Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin, Szeremeta - Ready For Battle in Florida

Golovkin, Szeremeta, Weights Florida Photos Gallery - IBF, IBO middleweight champion Gennadiy Golovkin is looking to make even more history in Florida when he attempts to make a division-record 21st successful defense of his World Middleweight titles against Kamil Szeremeta. Golovkin, who shares the record for consecutive World Middleweight title defenses, returns to the ring in his second reign as World Middleweight Champion. (photos by Melina Pizano)
    [Click Here To Read More]

why do they keep trying to change the title defense rules of GGG?

Comment

Comment

If Borat the Clown can pull this off he will be the greatest fighter of all times

Such a task ahead of him

He's a crazy man

Maybe even the baddest on the planet!!

Comment

Ohh damn!!!!!

Comment

Borat looks like he found Dillian Whyte’s stash, he knows he probably won’t get tested fighting the local road sweeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
              why do they keep trying to change the title defense rules of GGG?
              I don't think they changed it, it's just Hopkins 20 defenses was both a consecutive and total record I believe. They used to be suggesting GGG was close to breaking the consecutive and now they switched to saying he's close to the absolute record... either way I disagree. Can't count the defenses whilst there was a higher ranked WBA titlist even if GGG did get shafted on his title shot.

Comment

war serenata!!!

Comment

I don't like to throw accusations around unless there is concrete evidence but I will say Golovkin looks a good amount more ripped and muscular than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                    I don't think they changed it, it's just Hopkins 20 defenses was both a consecutive and total record I believe. They used to be suggesting GGG was close to breaking the consecutive and now they switched to saying he's close to the absolute record... either way I disagree. Can't count the defenses whilst there was a higher ranked WBA titlist even if GGG did get shafted on his title shot.
                    Exactly, that is my point..They counted regular title defenses now they they skipped the consecutive defenses...IMO the record is held by Monzon with 15 lineal defenses..not ABC defenses

Comment

Working...
                    X