Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Drops Janer Gonzalez Three Times, Stops Him in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Drops Janer Gonzalez Three Times, Stops Him in Ninth

Rising welterweight contender Eimantas Stanionis will battle Colombia's Janer González in the 10-round main event of FS1 PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes Wednesday, December 16 from Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall in Los Angeles.

The telecast begins at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT and will see featherweight prospect José
    Perez battle José Edgardo Garcia in an eight-round attraction to kick off the telecast, and Philippine Olympian Eumir Marcial makes his pro debut in a six-round special feature against Andrew Whitfield.

In addition, unbeaten lightweight prospect Fernando Molina faces Teodoro Alonso in a six-round affair, and super bantamweight prospect Michael Angeletti makes his pro debut in a four-round contest dueling Jerrell Barbour.

Nice to see Stanionis back so soon even if it's a stay busy fight he should easily win in the first 6 rounds. Though it's only been a little over a month since his big win against Justin DeLoach, in a seemingly perfectly timed step up fight. Not too early not too late. If he keeps this momentum going I could see him going places.

Comment

Looks like a nice night of boxing

Comment

Card is live

Comment

Good action to start

Comment

I’m excited to see the pro debut of Eumir Marcial.
            This dude is like a middleweight version of Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Damn these are some good ass rounds. I thought Perez won the first two and Garcia def won the last one but both men are leaving it out there. Great action

Comment

And Garcia down and out! Off an exchange off the ropes! A nice uppercut started it all

Comment

Pardon me a left hook from a low angle

Comment

Good start to this card!

Comment

Working...
                    X