Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev vs. Bektemir Melikuziev on January 30 in Crossroads Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev vs. Bektemir Melikuziev on January 30 in Crossroads Battle

In the epitome of a crossroads fight, former three-time light heavyweight world titleholder Sergey Kovalev and up-and-comer Bektemir "Bek Bully" Melikuziev will meet on Jan. 30 in the main event of a DAZN card at the Luzhniki Arena in Moscow, sources told BoxingScene.com on Wednesday.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-16-2020, 10:30 PM.

Kovalev is done, this will be the first big name on the record of Melikuziev.

Comment

Oh damn what the. This fight never occurred to me.

Comment

kovalev is shot IMO.

Comment

wow, where the hell does this come from, anyway, i wonder why golden boy owes Kovalev a fight, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
            kovalev is shot IMO.
            IS shot and loves TAKING shots.

Comment

Damn. Surprised by this. I think the Uzbek wins this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
                wow, where the hell does this come from, anyway, i wonder why golden boy owes Kovalev a fight, lol
                Kovalev saw that Golovkin and Canelo were doing fights and he felt lonely.

Comment

Kovalov advisors wer smart. Knew canelo fight was a cherrypick for sure so had written in contract u owe us more paydays n fights per win after this for consider the canelo fight. Maybe if backend deals for the loser is done more we get to finally see fights we been wanting to see

Comment

They only owe Kov another fight if he beats Bek. I see why Golden Boy wanted this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X