Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Klitschko, Ward Elected To International Boxing Hall of Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Klitschko, Ward Elected To International Boxing Hall of Fame

An undefeated pound-for-pound megastar. A dominating and record-setting longtime heavyweight champion. And an unbeaten two-division world champion. All three are going to the International Boxing Hall of Fame. Floyd Mayweather, Wladimir Klitschko and Andre Ward, three of the most dominating fighters of their era, were elected to the Hall of Fame in their first year of eligibility in balloting results announced on Tuesday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yes! The man Floyd Mayweather is in!

GrandPac fanbois/Floyd haters are probably crying right now...

Comment

And an uneaten two-division world champion.
      Yes, we all know Kovalev couldn't finish his meal. But he can sure finish a drink or ten!

Comment

I can't and won't argue these picks! At all! TBE, SOG and Dr. Steelhammer are all deserving of this award and much more! Glad to have watched them in my era and happy to see all of them with their faculties intact!

Comment

Is there a limit to how many times one can try to join the HOF? How many chances does Cotto have to be inducted before he is no longer allowed to try?

Comment

congrats to all..well deserved

Comment

No doubt at all that Floyd was getting in on the first ballot.

Good to see Freddie Brown in. Don't know how true it is but I've heard it said that he was more responsible for the hands-on training of Roberto Duran than Ray Arcel was.

Comment

Lalia and Wolfe got in...great news

Comment

Figured they would rob cotto oh well.

Comment

So sad that Toney didn’t make it. This hurts .....

Next year James.

Comment

Working...
                    X