Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Colbert: I Wanted To Make Statement; Show I Can Do More Than Punch, Run & Move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Colbert: I Wanted To Make Statement; Show I Can Do More Than Punch, Run & Move

Chris Colbert is confident that he made the type of impactful statement he wanted to issue Saturday night. Brooklyn's Colbert battered Jaime Arboleda on his way to an 11th-round stoppage in Showtime's main event. Arboleda was widely considered the puncher entering their 12-round, 130-pound championship bout, but Colbert dropped the powerful Panamanian challenger once late in the ninth round and three times in the 11th before referee Steve Willis halted the action at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He has nice fluid style. Good defense and reflexes with explosive combinations and dazzling speed. He’s a force in the division for sure.

Comment

Anytime you have to prove that you have more to offer than "run".........Poor choice of words I guess.

Comment

Best performance of the weekend! Teo Lopez, Colbert, and Berlanga, have restored "Brooklyn" boxing! SALUTE! Tank, Gary Russell Jr., LSC, or Xavier Martinez! Let's Go!
        Last edited by Bronx2245; 12-15-2020, 01:04 PM.

Comment

He will be avoided like the plague.

Comment

Working...
          X