Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Joshua is Tailor-Made For My Style, I Aim To Take Him Out Early

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Joshua is Tailor-Made For My Style, I Aim To Take Him Out Early

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury was not overly impressed with the recent victory by Anthony Joshua. This past Saturday night at the SSE Arena at Wembley, Joshua retained the WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight titles with a ninth round knockout of mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev, who went down four times in the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cool do that, just fight.

Given Mr Fury doesn't take anyone of note out early .. I'm waiting for the jabs fest points win.

Comment

It’s hard to tell when Fury’s bluffing, he obviously turned out to be telling the truth with his approach for Wilder but I suspect he may be bluffing this time.

I reckon It’ll be way harder for him to maul AJ like how he did to Wilder. Joshua’s a much better counter puncher, has more offensive weapons (as opposed to just a straight right like Wilder) and is physically stronger than Wilder.

Comment

I expect Tyson to beat and stop him but it would be a harder fight than Wilder because Joshua is a good inside fighter and is much more skilled.

Comment

Which style cause both aj n fury are multi facet fighters unlike wilder who lacks technical abilities and just comes foward using the jab as a paw not a weapon just looking for a big right hand to the head. Wilder is tailor maid for fury aj isnt for knows how to fight behind the jab fight off back foot as well a mean uppercut and decent combinations all things wilder lacks. N while we can talk bout AJ jaw. wilder cant take body shots and well as other things exposed by ortiz and fury no inside game cant fight off backfoot. If hit em to body he get hurt. Hes like the bully that once someone muster out the fear and hit back the bully get exosed as someone whos using size for intimidation yet once hit back proves cant fight

Comment

Let’s see it then. As skilled as Fury is, I can’t help but feel that he’s just blowing smoke and bluffing. AJ is not a walk in the park.

Comment

AJ is a slow starter and his punches are clumsy, predictable, and laborious compared to Fury's fast and accurate shots.

I expect Fury to gain a wide lead on the scorecards and then dig in some hard shots to AJ's body that drop him to his knees in the second half of the fight.

Comment

“No disrespect to Kubrat Pulev, he’s nearly 40-years-old and he hasn’t had a competitive fight since he fought Klitschko in 2014. He hasn’t been boxing regularly against high-level opposition and at 40-years-old he’s ready to put on his carpet slippers anyway," Fury told Good Morning Britain.
                Tyson is low-key insulting Hughie!

Fury is right though. Joshua needed to fight someone of real quality like Tom Schwarz to get Fury's respect.

Comment

Whyte hit AJ with a number of hard body shots and he’s known to be a vicious body puncher.

AJ is not weak to the body.

If Fury wins it’ll be taking advantage of a moment where AJ gases out. Other than his sheer size Fury’s best attribute is his stamina in my opinion.

Fury’s best attribute is AJ’s worst and that’s how I see Fury winning the fight.

People thinking this is going to be an easy night for Fury are crazy in my opinion. They’re basing it off one extremely good performance against an untested dude in Wilder

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
                  AJ is a slow starter and his punches are clumsy, predictable, and laborious compared to Fury's fast and accurate shots.

I expect Fury to gain a wide lead on the scorecards and then dig in some hard shots to AJ's body that drop him to his knees in the second half of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing56 View Post
                    I expect Tyson to beat and stop him but it would be a harder fight than Wilder because Joshua is a good inside fighter and is much more skilled.
                    For sure - if Tyson does stop him it will be late. I don't understand all this "Fury is going to KO Joshua early stuff" Fury has gone the distance with fighters literally 20% as good as Joshua

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
                    People thinking this is going to be an easy night for Fury are crazy in my opinion. They’re basing it off one extremely good performance against an untested dude in Wilder
                    Also Wilder landed on Fury hard in their first fight and Fury just got away with it. Another occasion he wouldn't have got up. There was luck involved too.

Comment

Working...
                    X