No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: It's My Job To Make Joshua-Fury Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: It's My Job To Make Joshua-Fury Next

Eddie Hearn knows it's his job and his job only to deliver a British boxing super-fight. The Matchroom Boxing head honcho was at ringside at the SSE Arena in Wembley, London on Saturday as Anthony Joshua retained his world heavyweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ok. So if it’s your job, it’ll be you who’s accountable if it doesn’t happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      of course not

joshua is a coward remember ?

Comment

Glad to hear it Eddie now enough talking about it and get to work , none of your bull**** just make the damn fight

Comment

50/50 is agreed. Should be straight forward. But i'm not confident Fury won't pull some BS. Demanding it be on BT sport or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Don’t know why he says stuff like this to throw himself under the bus. What about fish eyes and Arum?

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post
              Don’t know why he says stuff like this to throw himself under the bus. What about fish eyes and Arum?
              He is an immature promoter, he puts too much pressure on himself. So people easily point fingers at him. Instead of being quiet and saying nothing like some, he like the brashness of it all. But he takes all the banter though, so good on him.

I mean this fight is between two major networks, three promoters with egos, two different fighters, different type of managers and he is putting all this on himself 😂 good luck with that mate.

Comment

There's a reason Eddeh is putting all this on his own shoulders. Smart man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  He is an immature promoter, he puts too much pressure on himself. So people easily point fingers at him. Instead of being quiet and saying nothing like some, he like the brashness of it all. But he takes all the banter though, so good on him.

I mean this fight is between two major networks, three promoters with egos, two different fighters, different type of managers and he is putting all this on himself 😂 good luck with that mate.
                  100%... this fight isn’t close to done yet Hearn is already running his mouth.

Just shut up and make this fight behind closed doors like a professional instead of negotiating fights through the media.

Eddie spouting off and p***ing off Finkel, Espinoza, Wilder etc was a big reason why Wilder-AJ never happened IMO.

Comment

i nearly had enough of this whining annoying waffler in the wilder drama

even reading a thread i can hear his voice in my head when he's quoted

mutebutton

Comment

Working...
                    X