Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka vs. Petar Milas Now Targeted For February 28 in Nantes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka vs. Petar Milas Now Targeted For February 28 in Nantes

SES' promotion at the Maritim Hotel in Magdeburg (Germany) went ahead as planned on December 12 but without an audience. Cruiserweight Roman Fress (12-0) won the German (BDB version) title with a knockout in the fourth over Erdogan Kadrija (16-3) Fress slipped a jab from his opponent and ended matters with a terrific right uppercut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yoka Milas is nice. Milas is more "basic" but tough. Yoka is powerful and skilled.

Comment

Milas is an interesting prospect. After beating Pianeta & stopping Kevin Johnson he had some momentum but then he kind of took steps backward in his competition. By what it says near the end of the article he has had issues getting opponents to fight for the EU title. I would say that is more to do with other fighters looking to fry bigger fish than fight Milas. Too me Yoka looks like he has all the tools to be a top contender but need to see how the chin holds up. This is a good fight but I need to see more of both. Since that Babin croatian can’t get Hrgovic why doesn’t he call out Milas? That fight could probably get made easier.

Comment

LMAO.

The same Milas that went to decision against Pianeta? Lol

I see they're trying to protect Yoka's glass chin. This is basically like taking 2 steps back.

Comment

Oh nice, always enjoy seeing two undefeated prospects go at it.

ShoBox used to be great for that lol.

Comment

Yoka looks really vunerable, Milas has a chance. Good fight either way.

Comment

Milas is good street-taught technician. Yoka is the experienced Olympian.
              Good matchup for Yoka!

Comment

Very nice little heavyweight fight.

Comment

Working...
                X