Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua KOs Pulev With The Weight Of A Fury Bout On His Shoulders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua KOs Pulev With The Weight Of A Fury Bout On His Shoulders

By Corey Erdman - After knocking out Kubrat Pulev to retain his bundle of heavyweight titles on Saturday, Anthony Joshua was more interested in wishing the crowd of 1,000 fans inside the Wembley Arena in London a Merry Christmas than he was in discussing his performance, or anything to come. After a full year out of the ring doing little other than fielding questions, he...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn is already plotting the best way to get out of the fight, against Wilder they used the money split excuse, wonder what they will use this time. Anyhow, his fans don't care either way they don't follow boxing, they will be happy him fighting a cruiserweight in Usyk who looks rubbish as an heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      Hearn is already plotting the best way to get out of the fight, against Wilder they used the money split excuse, wonder what they will use this time. Anyhow, his fans don't care either way they don't follow boxing, they will be happy him fighting a cruiserweight in Usyk who looks rubbish as an heavyweight.
      Salty haters on here like rats infesting the place.

Wilder was the one that kept saying no to the fight. PBC fans always play A side B side yet when it came to Joshua and Wilder they promptly forgot how it works.

Comment

“ When that fight was a draw, I told you that I would give you a rematch. You know I was offered more money to fight Joshua than I was getting to fight you. Again being a man of my word, I fought you
        like I said I would...”

Deontay Wilder via Twitter

Comment

AJ loses 100% vs Fury so they need to capitalize on this bout. If I were Fury I'd accept anything to ko AJ once for all.

Comment

I think everyone including Fury underestimates AJ because he's shown he can be hurt and stopped and this is why AJ beats Fury.

Fury will go in there and showboat and get clipped.

Just an opinion trolls, looking forward to the 'boxing fans' foaming at the mouth due to my words on a boxing forum.

Comment

Far too many "Fury beats AJ 100%" posts going on.

I have it 80/20 or 70/30 in Fury's favour and I think he will win but if Joshua was to win, it wouldn't even be as big an upset as Ruiz was over AJ

A fighter of Joshuas ability has a chance against literally anyone, and whilst Fury looked spectacular vs Wilder he's had plenty of inconsistent nights in his career and one punch can end it all.

This is a competetive fight and whoever wins deserves tremendous credit.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                Salty haters on here like rats infesting the place.

Wilder was the one that kept saying no to the fight. PBC fans always play A side B side yet when it came to Joshua and Wilder they promptly forgot how it works.
                Joshua will duck fury. Eddie and rob will be the two scapegoats. I remember years ago when rob had to chime in and say that HES decided Joshua ain’t fighting wilder for two years and also won’t be leaving the U.K. in that time too. He needs to be at home. That was what rob McCracken said in 2018.

Real fans know AJ and Eddie stay lying and ducking TRUE CONTENDERS. didn’t want any part of Usyk when he was CW Destroying people. Now they watched him with chisora at heavyweight, they’ve decided he’s less risk than Tyson.

If you don’t know that, then I’m afraid you must be the “Rat”.

Also, not very Neutral are you? Unless your a car, in that case you wouldn’t be going anywhere.....

Oh wait.....

Your stupid troll posts aren’t going nowhere are they?

HAHAHAHAH.

Comment

Fury is the firm favourite to win, but AJ is a live dog so Tyson needs to be at his best.

If Fury turns up unfit or unmotivated, he's in for a tough night.

I believe a 100% Fury beats anyone comfortably.

Comment

what lol. the money split excuse was actually used by wilder fans! they kept saying flat fee flat fee! when in reality 100 million was a massive overpay! dazn was willing to take a loss in the short term by overpaying wilder and that still wasnt good enough for wilder and his deranged fanboys who pretend wilder was worth 100 million even though its been proven he is not

Comment

Working...
                    X