Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua Blasts Out Kubrat Pulev - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua Blasts Out Kubrat Pulev - HUGE Gallery

Joshua, Pulev Fight Photos Gallery - SSE Arena, Wembley - In a battle for the WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA world heavyweight titles, Anthony Joshua (24-1, 22 KOs) dropped mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev (28-2, 14 KOs) four times to secure a knockout in the ninth round. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

We did it my fellow McLaddies

Comment

Isn't granny banging illegal?

Comment

When the 'Bronze-Bomber' Deontay Wilder hits A.J with that heat-seeker, like Kubrat Pulev, Joshua will be knocked-out cold.

Comment

This is what happens when you hold a mandatory position hostage. There should be a penalty for taking step aside money, lose the mandatory position too. If he's good, he'll get it back, if not, he shouldn't be the mandatory.

Comment

When Wilder starts the slow process of planting his feet to wind up the windmill he will be bludgeoned unconscious.

Guy needed to be boxing in his early career instead of fighting guys literally with no wins in years he needed to be fighting guys with a winning record and working on his jab. At 30 odd fights, he needed to step up and fight a Klitschko.

Did you never wonder why every defense was in North America against a Haymon/Don King guy who knew who paid their wages ?

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

When the 'Bronze-Bomber' Deontay Wilder hits A.J with that heat-seeker, like Kubrat Pulev, Joshua will be knocked-out cold.

Comment

Lol, Pulev talked all that noise...

Comment

Boricua181

Those were some brutal right hands, and uppercuts Joshua landed on Pulev. I expected Joshua to knockout Pulev, but I also expected more of a fight from Pulev. Although he did land a few good shots of his own, Joshua's intensity was at it's best that I can remember.

Comment

Splendid performance from AJ really enjoyed this fight, boxed when he needed to sound on his feet and knockout power. Pulev made it competitive but out gunned and probably past his best days.

Comment

Working...
                  X