Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch on Joshua: The Only Guy Out There For Him is Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch on Joshua: The Only Guy Out There For Him is Tyson Fury

Former super middleweight champion Carl Froch is hoping a deal gets finalized for a full division unification between heavyweight champions Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury. On Saturday night, Joshua retained the WBA, IBF, IBO, WBO world titles with a ninth round knockout of mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The only guy out there is Deontay Wilder. They both have a knockout loss apiece

Comment

For each other, whoever wins is the man with all the marbles. I couldn’t care less what happens in a rematch and there shouldn’t be one.

Comment

Eddie really is the best fan freindly promoter out there

Comment

Right now the only guy out there for AJ is Fury. Meaning, undisputed. This 2 fight deal between them is like WTF? It shouldn't be back to back. Why 2 and not 3? What if they split? I can see if they draw the first time but let's say they draw the 2nd.

I still want to see Wilder vs AJ. That fight should have happened 4-5 years ago.

I don't see much other competition in the heavyweight division. Who else is out there that can be considered hw champ contender? Ruiz, Whyte, Joyce, Wilder? About it. Maybe Usyk but he's just too small imo to contend with AJ and Fury.

Comment

Why is it always up to A.J ? Ha

How many times this guy has to throw offers at these top guys to get them in the ring and when are these weasels like Froch going to ask why Fury has refused actual offers in the past ?

Comment

I would like to see Joshua fight Wilder to see who deserves to be in there with the man. I would absolutely love to see Edward discuss the prospect of that with his accountant dad , that would be PPV !

Comment

Apart from a few greedy promoters no one gives a toss about the WBO. AJ Vs Fury by April in London please!

Comment

Usyk next then unless there's a massive site fee abroad.
                  Firstly Aj ducked talk of Fury just like he did Wilder. Second Hearn won't let the fight happen without a full Wembly & that won't be any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
                    The only guy out there is Deontay Wilder. They both have a knockout loss apiece
                    Wilder used to be in the mix, since he ducked Joshua for so long it will be hard to make that fight. Wilders just drew and lost and now has no belts - he should go and fight a 10-20 ranked fighter to build himself back up; this is the one time I’ll allow him a easier fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X