Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quincy LaVallais Boxes Past Clay Collard To Unanimous Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Quincy LaVallais Boxes Past Clay Collard To Unanimous Decision Win

Clay Collard found an 0' he couldn't collect, not even after his second try. The streaking cult favorite saw his Cinderella run come to an end as Quincy LaVallais scored an eight-round unanimous decision in their middleweight rematch Saturday evening on ESPN+ from The Bubble at MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

About time someone put a stop to this guy's momentum.

Comment

Finally someone beat him. The guy was an ESPN creation.

Comment

I conjecture that Collard cannot serve two masters. He’s getting back into PFL mode and that ridiculous McGregor like pose confirms it. I said a few fights back for him that he needs to get the best available BOXING trainer he can and devote himself. He is tough and has a fighter mind but you can see his stance and manner of throwing punches is more akin to a kick-boxer specifically trained for MMA rather than one of the established styles of boxing. However, having said that, he had the potential to make more money in MMA than boxing so I get it. He has found his level in boxing, with the added boxing skills of a successful journeyman, he may make it to the top of PFL.

Comment

Clay Collard is a very fun journeyman. I hope this doesn't stop Top Rank from bringing him back because he's very entertaining and good card filler

Comment

Working...
          X