Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Pulev LIVE Results: Conway, Asfaq Win, Marku in Shock Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Pulev LIVE Results: Conway, Asfaq Win, Marku in Shock Draw

Kieron Conway boxed with plenty of patience as he dominated Macauley McGowan in their ten-round super-welterweight fight on the Joshu-Pulev undercard at Wembley, winning a wide unanimous points decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua KO Pulev Rd 8 I don’t see this being a difficult fight for Joshua. I’m not sure what Pulev has left.

Hughie 8-4 UD Wach I think Fury will have to really outwork him because I don’t see him having the power to hurt Wach. Wach will just follow him around walking thru his punches but just too slow to really give Fury much trouble. Fury is a big lad & has a solid chin. I don’t see this ending in a KO.

I have no idea who will win the Kuzmin/Bakole fight. I have seen both of them several times. They are evenly matched but if I have to pick a winner I think Bakole by 6th rd KO. A draw wouldn’t be out of the question though as I really think they are evenly matched. Both have power, both have questionable stamina & both have lost to Hunter.

Comment

8-2 Bakole for me

Comment

Fire the judge of Marku fight

If not today by tomorrow, this person should never be allowed to be in or near a boxing ring ever! How much he get paid for that?

Comment

Wtf that was a terrible draw cmon

Comment

It was a clear win, awful awful decision. He even did a knock down which appears to have only been scored 10-9

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
              It was a clear win, awful awful decision. He even did a knock down which appears to have only been scored 10-9
              I’m English. But this happens every week their is boxing on. Wether it be Frank and BT sports or Eddie with Sky. It happens far far too often in my country. And the cull needs to begin at the very top. BBBOC Are a Laughing stock. Robert Smith needs to go. Total revamp of the whole system is required I think.

It’s like the main event later tonight, AJ already has the First 6 rounds scored to him by at least 2 judges. So it really doesn’t matter if he KO Pulev or not tbh with you.

Comment

Working...
              X