Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Who is Anthony Joshua From Here On Out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Who is Anthony Joshua From Here On Out?

There was plenty to take note of about Anthony Joshua's rematch, revenge victory over Andy Ruiz in 2019. For the now 31-year old Joshua (23-1, 21 KO), there was his willingness to just win and correct his ship. Joshua boxed a disciplined, safe twelve rounds and won almost all of them. For the now 31-year old Joshua (23-1, 21 KO), there was his willingness...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't fight every fight the same or you'll only beat one kind of fighter - and other fighters will figure you out. Against Ruiz, Joshua took him lightly and got caught not being mentally ready and was reckless. He did what he needed to do to win the second fight. My guess is both Joshuas are real - the one who started barking at Klitschko when he was hurt AND the one who glided to victory in the Ruiz rematch. He can be beat...but now, you don't know what Joshua you're gonna get. That makes him more dangerous. My two cents...

Comment

just watched the pulev/klitchko fight. the ref wouldn't allow pulev to fight on the inside. look for the same against joshua. it makes no difference. loshua will destroy pulev. how could he not? rooting for pulev though.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba K View Post
        Can't fight every fight the same or you'll only beat one kind of fighter - and other fighters will figure you out. Against Ruiz, Joshua took him lightly and got caught not being mentally ready and was reckless. He did what he needed to do to win the second fight. My guess is both Joshuas are real - the one who started barking at Klitschko when he was hurt AND the one who glided to victory in the Ruiz rematch. He can be beat...but now, you don't know what Joshua you're gonna get. That makes him more dangerous. My two cents...
        Nice point though, 'YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT JOSHUA YOU'RE GONNA GET '

Comment

Klitschko Aj was a hell of a fight but you can't give Aj credit for it.
          Fury had previously shown Klitschko was shot at 39 & but still at 41 Klitschko had Aj in the 5th, unfortunately he didn't have the energy left to finish the job against depleted Aj.
          It wasn't a great win because Aj didn't beat Klitschko, father time did.

Comment

Sometimes I have a feeling these article writers are only goading him into a fighting style that suits his opponents more than himself.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
              Sometimes I have a feeling these article writers are only goading him into a fighting style that suits his opponents more than himself.
              Not really about style at all. It's about how he trains and what less mass means for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                Klitschko Aj was a hell of a fight but you can't give Aj credit for it.
                Fury had previously shown Klitschko was shot at 39 & but still at 41 Klitschko had Aj in the 5th, unfortunately he didn't have the energy left to finish the job against depleted Aj.
                It wasn't a great win because Aj didn't beat Klitschko, father time did.
                What a senseless talk. Fury was fighting scared and dirty against Klitschko, one of the most boring fight I have ever seen. The AJ fight was engaging and exciting and he won it as a warrior. Klitschko was 39 and you fanboys did call him old like you are calling Pulev now.

You might be too blinded by fanboyism to notice the difference and what made the AJ the fight of the year.

Comment

Anthony "The Road Runner" Joshua

Beep!
                  Beep!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post
                    What a senseless talk. Fury was fighting scared and dirty against Klitschko, one of the most boring fight I have ever seen. The AJ fight was engaging and exciting and he won it as a warrior. Klitschko was 39 and you fanboys did call him old like you are calling Pulev now.

You might be too blinded by fanboyism to notice the difference and what made the AJ the fight of the year.
                    Wasn't Klitz like 3 years older in the AJ fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X