Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Stevenson-Kahn Clary, Verdejo-Nakatani, Berlanga-Sierra - Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Stevenson-Kahn Clary, Verdejo-Nakatani, Berlanga-Sierra - Weigh-In

Shakur Stevenson-Kahn Clary, Felix Verdejo-Nakatani Weights Photos Gallery - LAS VEGAS - Shakur Stevenson, former featherweight world champion, is ready to add a second world title to his trophy case. First, he must get past Toka Kahn Clary in Saturday's 10-round junior lightweight main event from the MGM Grand Las Vegas Bubble. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boricua181

Stevenson Versus Khan Clary, appears to be the most physically equal to the rest. Masayoshi Nakatani looks to bony around the ribs, going into this fight with Felix Verdejo. Lastly Edgar Berlanga looks huge in comparison to his opponent Ulises Sierra, who also looks soft in the stomach, as well.

Comment

Nice solid card I'm looking foward to this tomorrow Night

Comment

Is Berlanga a middleweight or a super middle weight. He is like Canelo, he will be foghting at 175 soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AASGAA57! View Post
          Is Berlanga a middleweight or a super middle weight. He is like Canelo, he will be foghting at 175 soon.
          Super Middleweight with Heavyweight hands.

Comment

Boricua181

I can see all three Verdejo, Berlanga, and Stevenson, moving up to the next division by the end of next year. If not next year than for sure in 2022. Verdejo's been at 135 pounds for years, he's tall enough to add 5 to 10 pounds to his frame. He can use the extra muscle, and added strength. Who knows how much weight he hydrate's to within the 24 hours, after the weigh in. The other two are young, and still filling out into there adult size. I believe Berlanga would be just that much more devastating at 175. His chin, heart, stamina, and discipline, are the remaining question marks. If he possesses those attributes, then he'll become a superstar in the sport of boxing. I also believe that Verdejo has probably been weakening himself by remaining at 135 pounds for years. Shakur Stevenson is a boxing wizard, without a knockout punch. This can cost him at a heavier weight as he moves up the divisions. They should all win their up coming fights, Verdejo, and Berlanga by KO's, and Stevenson by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
              I can see all three Verdejo, Berlanga, and Stevenson, moving up to the next division by the end of next year. If not next year than for sure in 2022. Verdejo's been at 135 pounds for years, he's tall enough to add 5 to 10 pounds to his frame. He can use the extra muscle, and added strength. Who knows how much weight he hydrate's to within the 24 hours, after the weigh in. The other two are young, and still filling out into there adult size. I believe Berlanga would be just that much more devastating at 175. His chin, heart, stamina, and discipline, are the remaining question marks. If he possesses those attributes, then he'll become a superstar in the sport of boxing. I also believe that Verdejo has probably been weakening himself by remaining at 135 pounds for years. Shakur Stevenson is a boxing wizard, without a knockout punch. This can cost him at a heavier weight as he moves up the divisions. They should all win their up coming fights, Verdejo, and Berlanga by KO's, and Stevenson by decision.
              Stevenson just moved up to super featherweight but I agree, he has the height and reach to go up a few more divisions.

Comment

Working...
              X