Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Kubrat Pulev - Erupts in Heated Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Joshua, Kubrat Pulev - Erupts in Heated Weigh-In

Joshua, Pulev Weights Photos Gallery - Things became very heated in London, as the main event boxers had to be separated and nearly brawled at the official weigh-in. Anthony Joshua will return to the ring this Saturday to defend his WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO heavyweight titles against Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua's ego is so out of proportion, his people and his followers treat him like he's a real religion. He is therefore very susceptible to verbal attack and loses his temper very quickly in spite of himself.

I have already experienced this type of phenomenon in the past with Lucian Bute here in Quebec, people had gone completely crazy towards him and were no longer able to see reality in the face.

Comment

Damn, Ruiz gave AJ a wake up call huh? He took off all that muscle he had on and now looking like a real boxer. Lets see how he looks tommorow.

Comment

You know shit’s real when there’s finger pointing.

Comment

Where is BJ'S black leather glove I wonder? Perhaps he angered pulev by telling him not to support non black business.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
            Joshua's ego is so out of proportion, his people and his followers treat him like he's a real religion. He is therefore very susceptible to verbal attack and loses his temper very quickly in spite of himself.

I have already experienced this type of phenomenon in the past with Lucian Bute here in Quebec, people had gone completely crazy towards him and were no longer able to see reality in the face.
            Why are you criticising AJ for getting involved in verbal exchanges at a weigh in? You know this is common place in boxing right?

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
              Why are you criticising AJ for getting involved in verbal exchanges at a weigh in? You know this is common place in boxing right?
              I was only making a comparison ... Joshua clearly lost his temper at weigh in, he also lost the psychological war at the same time

Comment

who started it? did pulev try to feel joshua's boobs?

Comment

Just a guess here - staged to ramp up interest in the fight. I'll pass...

Comment

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
                    I was only making a comparison ... Joshua clearly lost his temper at weigh in, he also lost the psychological war at the same time
                    Really?

Because this to me looked exactly like the build up with Breazeale. The challenger talking and the champion reacting and letting the challenger know he is the champion.

And we know how the Breazeale fight turned out.

Comment

Working...
                    X