Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Felt Some Of Garcia's Punches; Weren't Hard Enough To Hurt Or Wobble Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: I Felt Some Of Garcia's Punches; Weren't Hard Enough To Hurt Or Wobble Me

ARLINGTON, Texas Errol Spence Jr. definitely felt pop on some of Danny Garcia's punches Saturday night. None of those shots buzzed Spence, though, in their 12-round welterweight title fight at AT&T Stadium. Among other things, Spence proved that he still could take flush punches from a top opponent in his first fight following a car accident in October 2019 that temporarily impacted the IBF and WBC 147-pound champion's career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He was definitely wobbled and/or hurt a couple times vs Garcia. Nothing major, he just never got caught with something. He saw every shot coming.

Always some BS or excuses. "I just wanted to show people I could beat him at his fight" or some crap like that. He did good, but I don't like the talk after every fight.

Comment

Spence talking is hard to, you know,read..

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
        He was definitely wobbled and/or hurt a couple times vs Garcia. Nothing major, he just never got caught with something. He saw every shot coming.

Always some BS or excuses. "I just wanted to show people I could beat him at his fight" or some crap like that. He did good, but I don't like the talk after every fight.
        I agree. He was slightly hurt a few times.

Garcia was a fool for not trying to hurt him more. When he did it, he was successful.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post

Garcia semi wobbled Spence at least twice from what I saw. Danny let Errol off the hook and Errol had elite recovery time

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
          Spence talking is hard to, you know,read..
          Lmaooooo

At least Errol isnt talking about himself in 3rd person? Lololl

Comment

Spence still good. If bud or even pac had of beat spence im not sure how much credit he'd have got

Comment

They knew when this fight was signed Garcia couldn't beat Spence. Who's he going to fight next? Porter again? The whole PBC round robin is getting old. Crawford 50/50 is all we fans want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post
                Garcia semi wobbled Spence at least twice from what I saw. Danny let Errol off the hook and Errol had elite recovery time

Lmaooooo

At least Errol isnt talking about himself in 3rd person? Lololl
                Ah yeah ,I hate that.."Lennox Lewis ,will take the edge,off the Razor"..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gunitsmith View Post
                  They knew when this fight was signed Garcia couldn't beat Spence. Who's he going to fight next? Porter again? The whole PBC round robin is getting old. Crawford 50/50 is all we fans want to see.
                  Spence vs Pac. They both hold 147 belts.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Spence still good. If bud or even pac had of beat spence im not sure how much credit he'd have got
                    U cannot put Pac too close to Floyd after Pac has been KTFO 3x' with 6 or 7 losses. Pac is in the top 30 all time. Floyd is top 5.

Comment

Working...
                    X